You think I’ve changed. Truth is you never really knew the real me.——你觉得我变了,其实是你不曾了解真正的我。http://t.cn/zYPF1Vk ​

今天 13:31转发|评论

Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep balance you must keep going on. ---生活就像骑自行车。只有不断前行才能保持平衡。 ​​​​http://t.cn/zYPF1Vk ​

今天 00:11转发|评论

If I fail, if I succeed, at least I live as I believe.---失败也好,成功也罢,最起码我坚持自己的信仰。 ​​​​http://t.cn/zYPF1Vk ​

5月24日 10:51转发|评论

Thanks your smile, had been flurried my time passage.---谢谢你的微笑,曾经慌乱过我的年华。 ​​​​http://t.cn/zYPF1Vk ​

5月23日 21:30转发|评论

That love, not time, heals all wounds.---是爱,而不是时间,能够治愈一切伤痛。 ​​​​http://t.cn/zYPF1Vk ​

5月23日 08:11转发|评论

Say to yourself: Regardless of what the obstacles in this life may be, I will run my race to the best of my ability.---对自己说:无论生活之路上会遇到多少障碍,我会竭尽所能地跑完这一程。 ​​​ ​​​​http://t.cn/zYPF1Vk ​

5月22日 18:51转发|评论

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we’re here, we should dance.---人生或许不是我们期盼的那场宴会,但既然来了,就跟着起舞吧。 http://t.cn/zYPF1Vk ​

5月22日 05:30转发|评论

When you love someone: “Telling them is only 1% of your job. But showing you love them completes the other 99%! ”---当你爱上一个人,说出“我爱你”只完成了1%,如何去证明你的爱占另外的99%。 ​​​​http://t.cn/zYPF1Vk ​

5月21日 16:10转发|评论

Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it.---万物皆有动人之处,然非众人皆能洞悉。 ​​​​http://t.cn/zYPF1Vk ​

5月21日 02:50转发|评论

A relationship lasts long not because it is destined to last long, but because two brave people made a choice to keep fighting for it.---爱情能长久,并非由命运决定,而是因为两个勇敢的人,决心为爱拼搏。 http://t.cn/zYPF1Vk ​

5月20日 13:30转发|评论

A relationship lasts long not because it is destined to last long, but because two brave people made a choice to keep fighting for it.---爱情能长久,并非由命运决定,而是因为两个勇敢的人,决心为爱拼搏。 ​​​​http://t.cn/zYPF1Vk ​

5月20日 00:10转发|评论

Why does cupid throws arrows to the heart? To remind us that sometimes true love hurts.---为什么丘比特的箭要射在心上,是为了提醒我们,真爱有时会让人受伤。 ​​​​http://t.cn/zYPF1Vk ​

5月19日 10:50转发|评论

Fate is like the weather, can be as hard to predict, but it is often surprising. ---命运就像天气,可以尽努力地去预料,但往往出乎意料。 ​​​​http://t.cn/zYPF1Vk ​

5月18日 21:30转发|评论

want to refresh my mind, delete all my problems, undo all my mistakes, and save all the happy moments.---我想刷新自己的思维,删除自己的毛病,撤销犯下的错误,保存所有欢乐的时光。 ​​​​http://t.cn/zYPF1Vk ​

5月18日 08:10转发|评论

Move on doesn’t mean you’ll forget all the memories. You’ll still remember it, but it doesn’t affect you anymore.--前进,不代表要抹掉所有回忆,你会一直记得,只不过已不再是乱你心者。 ​​​​http://t.cn/zYPF1Vk ​

5月17日 18:50转发|评论

Do what makes you happy. Be with who makes you smile. Laugh as much as you breath. Love as long as you live.---做让你开心的事,交能逗你乐的朋友;像呼吸一样频繁地开怀笑,像生命一样长久地全心爱。http://t.cn/zYPF1Vk ​

5月17日 05:30转发|评论

Say to yourself: Regardless of what the obstacles in this life may be, I will run my race to the best of my ability.---对自己说:无论生活之路上会遇到多少障碍,我会竭尽所能地跑完这一程。 ​​​​http://t.cn/zYPF1Vk ​

5月16日 16:10转发|评论

If you helped others, never say it. If you were helped, never forget it.---施人之恩,不发于言。受人之惠,不忘于心。 ​​​​http://t.cn/zYPF1Vk ​

5月16日 02:50转发|评论

Don’t forget what to do and where to go you have promised yourself no matter how difficult and hard it will be.--别忘了答应自己要做的事情,别忘了答应自己要去的地方,无论有多难,有多远。 http://t.cn/zYPF1Vk ​

5月15日 13:30转发|评论

I know what i want,and i know how to get it,and doing it now.that’s all.---我知道我想要什么,也知道我该怎么去得到,而且正在做。这样就够了。 ​​​​http://t.cn/zYPF1Vk ​

5月15日 00:10转发|评论